Information for Schools
ComputerXplorers leads the way in providing innovative computing classes for primary school children.
Our classes can be offered as specialist, high quality extra-curricular or after school computing clubs or in a variety of ways during the school day.
All aspects of the computing curriculum can be covered including unplugged activities, programming and coding, the innovative application of IT, creative digital literacy and e-safety.
During the school day ComputerXplorers can provide added value PPA cover, technology workshops and enrichment activity theme days, a solution to cover planned absences or a full service provider to cover the Computing Curriculum to the whole school or specific year groups. We operate across Manchester, Salford, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport and Macclesfield.
Why choose ComputerXplorers?
- Computing classes run by our specialists
- Easy to plan and hassle-free to run
- Innovative, age-appropriate lesson plans, software and peripherals
- Fully aligned with the Computing National Curriculum
- All staff DBS (or Disclosure Scotland) checked
- Hands-on and interactive
- Suitable for all primary school ages and abilities including special needs and gifted and talented children
Children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN) or Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) benefit from a wide range of technology and computing classes and workshops. ComputerXplorers provides expert computing activities for young people with special needs in mainstream schools, dedicated SEN and SEND schools and standalone groups.Read More