Information for Parents
Looking for fun, challenging computing classes for your child?
ComputerXplorers are the specialists in providing extra-curricular computing clubs at schools and nurseries throughout Manchester, Salford, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport and Macclesfield as well as computing and technology camps in a range of venues in school holidays.
Our children's computing classes are always engaging, educational and lots of fun - perfect for child who is 'mad about computers' or for the child who just wants to try something new.
So if you are looking for coding classes for your child or a creative animation class to spark their imagination, contact us now.
Why choose a ComputerXplorers class?
- Prepare your child for their future now
- Enable your child to be a creator of technology, not just a consumer of it
- Great fun, great new skills
- Innovative, unique classes
- Trained and DBS (or Disclosure Scotland) checked class leaders
- Small class sizes
- Very wide range of technology and computing classes
- From coding to animation and everything in between!
- COVID-secure (click here to find out more)
In addition to our popular face to face computing clubs and workshops we offer live online virtual computing and tech clubs for kids.
Our online sessions are delivered live in small groups by our fab team of expert tech leaders – we do not use pre-recorded activity – so your child has all the input they need.
All you need at home is an internet connection and a laptop/desktop.Read More
Children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN) or Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) benefit from a wide range of technology and computing classes and workshops. ComputerXplorers provides expert computing activities for young people with special needs in mainstream schools, dedicated SEN and SEND schools and standalone groups.Read More